April 30, 2013

I Am Returning This: Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Waves of White



Summer Collections time!! 

I got lucky and got to snatch this beauty.



Maybelline Color Tattoos in Waves of White is duo chrome white cream eyeshadow. It looks so plain in the jar. It's just white, but when you swatch it you'll see so many colorful dimensions. 



These guys are so pigmented! The first time I put this on, I slapped it on with my finger, and it was "woah." 

Instead, I put a really thin layer and it gives a very pretty iridescence. 


Unfortunately, I'm returning this. I have REALLY oily eyelids and here's my proof. It creased on me! I haven't even left the house yet! I'm sure I can put primer on, and it might last. But what I want in a cream eyeshadow is put it on and go. If i have to put on primer and cream eyeshadow, what's the point? I can just put on primer and powder eyeshadow. 


Back to Walmart, we go! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment