April 21, 2013

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Concealer




 Honestly, I did not expect a lot from this little concealer. Origins is not exactly known for their makeup. But some people are raving about it, and I thought "why not?" 

And I'm kind of loving it.. 



Origins Planscriptions Anti-aging concealer ($17.50) is my on -the-run concealer. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to pop it on my blemishes then blend with my brush quickly. Depending on  how you apply it, it can give a medium to very full effect. I have a lot of acne scarring. What I do is tap the concealer on the icky spot for maximum coverage. 

The best part of this concealer is it doesn't feel like concealer. It feels like nothing at all. 


But there was some sucky parts. It doesn't have a large color range. There are only 3 colors. I have light/medium and it's dark on me. (NC 20-25). It does have a tiny salmon tone, so try it under your eyes. Sometimes it works on me. It depends how much sleep I have been getting. If you have severe dark circles, it may not work for you. It also doesn't last. I would say within 2-3 hours I would get shiny. This is definitely something suited more for dry to normal skin tones. 

I know, it doesn't lasts and the color is wrong, so why do I love it? 

Because it looks so natural. When I wear this stuff it never looks like I'm caking stuff up to cover a pimple. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment