April 7, 2013

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer

I have a love hate relationship with Ulta. 

I wanted to get Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer 12 hour Primer. I have oily skin, so I thought that would be a perfect for me. But Ulta placed the Tarte 12 hour Brightening Primer in both of the slots. When I got home, I found out I got the wrong one, and instead of returning it, I decided to try it. 

I must say, it's not bad! 


It comes in a really cute packaged tube. It has a bamboo top with flowery print. It is very Tarte-esque design.  


It feels very moisturizing. Not at all heavy. It is very light almost watery. It makes my skin feel hydrated. This would feel amazing during the summer time. 


When its blended out you can see why it's brightening primer. It has multidimensional pink coloring making your skin glow. It has no shimmer. 

The best part of this is it actually lasts. Because of my skin, I don't have high hopes for non-silicone primers. I find they don't last as long as silicone primers do. This primer lasts an extra 2-3 hours longer on my skin than with just foundation on my skin.   

I like it a lot. This is the only primer I own right now and I'm not thinking about buying another one. 

Maybe I'll get the Poreless Primer to compare. 

What do you think? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment