April 26, 2013

April 2013 Favorites




 How has it been already a month? 

Didn't I just post a monthly favorites? 

Time goes by too fast. 

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation: I have been using this every day. This replaced all my Dior and Chanel foundations. The lasting power on this bad boy is unbeatable. If you're wondering, I have NC 20-25 skin and I use 832 'Nude Beige.' 
Benefit High Beam: I never really fell in love with this. I hate packaging and the nail polish applicator. The packaging doesn't help when you're in a rush. Other than that it's a great pinky moonstone highlighter. I love mixing it with the CoverGirl Outlast Foundation for a spring look. 
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit: One of the very few cream shadows that lasts on my oily eyelids. If you are experiencing creasing, try looking down for a few minutes; that lets the cream shadow dry a bit. The color birthday suit is like the color of my skin with lots of mini glitters. I love it. It's like I have no makeup on, but my eyes are poppin'! 
Stila Convertible Color in Peony: I need more colors!!! I shove this on my cheek like no other. I look like a clown, and I don't care. This stuff is gorgeous. A dusty mauve pink that contours my cheek while giving a gorgeous glow. The do fade in time, but it doesn't fade very blotchy or patchy. It's still very pretty. I just need more colors. That's all. 
L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Waterproof Mascara The best discover of this month! It actually holds my curl, which never happens! It doesn't smudge, which doesn't happen! This is a really great day time mascara. It makes your lashes look fake. It's THAT lengthening. I can't believe I found a mascara that holds my curl!! :) 


Such great stuff this month! 

What are your makeup standouts? 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you on High Beam... I've got my eye on the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone next.

    Jillicious Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete