April 4, 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee in Heat Wave



So much has happened these past few weeks! 

I finally graduated! 

The past few weeks was filled with finals, anxiety and moving from school back home. 

I finally have the chance to sit down to blog. 

During the big move, I made a huge makeup haul. I wanted to take advantage of no sales tax in Oregon where I went to school. And the first thing I knew I wanted to show was this new limited edition Estee Lauder highlighter



When the last limited edition Estee Lauder Pure Color Gelee in Mercury came out, I regret not getting it. At the time, I thought I already had something similar, and I thought it wouldn't look good on me. By the time, everyone was raving the product; it was too late. It was sold out.

 This time around, I knew better. 

From the packaging to the product, it is beautiful. 


Estee Lauder has stepped up to the plate. The gold plating with the Estee Lauder script reminds so much of something classic like Chanel but at a lower price. 



The consistency of this product is BUTTER. I never seen such a texture on a highlighter before. I wish all highlighters were like this. It glides on the skin easily. 

Heatwave is a gold champagne color. I can see it looking lovely on people with yellow and darker skin tones. I am not sure about pink skin tones. 
It is really pigmented. A little goes a long way. This product will definitely lasts a long time. Not that I want it to, I love the sunbeam print on it. I hope it never goes away.  


Everything about this product is perfect. I can't wait to see what other highlighter Gelee Estee comes out with. I want to collect them all like Pokemon! 


Do you like it as much as I do? 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment