March 14, 2013

How To Wash a Beauty Blender (Budget Friendly)



I recently bought a beauty blender, and I was shocked how much a Beauty Blender cleanser costs! 
I knew I had to share this cleanser that I got in Japan. 


I used to use to to wash my makeup brushes, but I love this stuff so much that I ration it. Now, I only use it for beauty blenders.

  

This sponge cleaner is 1 yen (about $1.50) at Daiso in Japan. 

I buy it now on ebay for $8 includes shipping.

It is more than double the price of what is sold in Japan, but it's still cheaper $17.95 that Beauty Blender sells for. 


Anyways let me you show the proof! 


This is my nasty beauty blender.



Daiso sponge cleanser is a clear liquid. I just pour it straight onto the sponge. 



And I just run it through water and squeeze it a few times till the sponge is clean. 




And.... 


TA-DAH!! 


A squeaky clean beauty blender!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment