March 8, 2013

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition Review



Isn't she so pretty? 


I got this in a sale at Rite Aid. You can see it in my Rite Aid Haul. Click here.

 I love how it looks. 


The pattern starts to fade the minute you use it. A big bummer. I wish it lasted a bit longer.



I have the Nars Laguna Bronzer, and I have been gravitating to this than Nars Laguna. I think it's because the winter months has made my skin lighter, and this is perfect for lighter skin. The finish is really similar to Nars Laguna. It has a shimmer/sheen like Laguna, but you can't see it when you apply it. Compared to Nars Laguna, it's lighter and more orange. I was worried at first, but when I applied it on myself, the orange isn't noticeable. It gave me a nice sheen/glow. 

For drugstore, it's expensive. I saw it was $16 at Rite Aid. WHOAH for drugstore? Definitely get it on sale. Sometimes, they have a coupon on on the box that you can use at checkout. I had it on my box and I saved $3. 









1 comment:

  1. The color is pretty and the packaging is lovely :) It's nice to see that there are lighter bronzers too, I'm never able to find one that wouldn't look orange on me :/

    ReplyDelete