March 12, 2013

Ulta/Target Haul


I seriously need to stop buying stuff. 

Project Pan, anyone? 

maybe, a no buy month? 



The Target and Ulta near me is basically next to each other. 

I only got one thing. Lisa Eldridge's beloved No.7 Nude Lip Pencil. She uses the lip pencil in every other video. I had to get it. It's been out of stock for MONTHS. I finally saw it today, and there was only 2 left. I wanted to get BOTH, but thankfully, I controlled myself.

Ulta is having a crazy GWP (gift with purchase) !! 

I was so excited that I bought more than I wanted AND I bought the wrong color.

I am such a nut. 


I wanted Stila convertible color in Peony instead I got Camelia. 

I was going to keep the Camelia, if it got good reviews. It did, but all the reviewers who loved it had darker skin tones (NC 30-42) compared to mine (NC 20-25). I really want to try it before I return it, but Ulta near me has HORRIBLE service. The assistant manager basically chastised me for returning a used product. 

Maybe I should try it and return it when I move back to home (Los Angeles)? What do you think? 

I also got Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Primer. I ran out of my primer. Since summer is coming up, I might as well take advantage of this GWP. This week, if you purchase any Tarte product, you get a free sample of Camera, Lights and Lashes mascara and their eyeshadow primer. 

Vichy Proeven Mineral BB cream = the grayest bb cream ever. I like the consistency though. We'll See what happens.. 

Have you tried any of these products? Are any of them good? 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the no buy month, I tried to do that once and it didn't really work out :D
    Maybe you can made the shade work for you even if it's a bit dark? I have a very pale skin but manage to use some pretty dark things, you just have to be careful how you apply them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of those products yet..but at least I have excellent recommendations.

    ReplyDelete