March 5, 2013

FOTD: Trying to Look Normal When You're Sick Natural Makeup


I don't feel well today, but I'm still feel well enough to put on makeup! muahahah! 

Am I the only one that thinks putting on makeup wakes me up? To me, putting on makeup is like having a 2nd cup of coffee.  It's glorious.  
I'm going to work/school today, so I don't do anything crazy. Actually, I never do anything crazy. I just like clear skin with some flirty lashes. 

I was excited to put on makeup today, because I get to use my beauty blender for the first time! (heaven's singing) 

ANYWAYS... 

Face: Revlon Color Stay Whipped in Nude, Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Tinted Balm, Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller (Dude, this stuff never runs out!), Origins Plantscription Concealer in Light/Medium and Laura Mercier Shimmer Block in Peach Mosaic. 

Eyes: Prescriptions Eyebrow Pencil, Milani Liquif'eye in Brown, Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Volume and  CoverGirl Nature Luxe in Blackest Black

Lips: Too Face Lip Insurance and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious

Tools: BeautyBlender and my chubby fingers. 

TA-DAHHHH! 


Please excuse the hair and the bags under my eyes.

  



1 comment:

  1. You got some nice products there! Your skin looks amazing...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete