February 25, 2013

Rite Aid Haul

Rite Aid is having 40% off on Revlon & Physicians Formula! 

I knew this haul was happening when I found out Rite Aid is having this sale. I told myself that if I ran 2 miles that day then I get to go shop, and I did! :) 



Left to Right: Revlon Colorstay in NudePhysicians Formula Glowing Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious

I was thinking about getting Revlon Naked too, but I didn't know if it's going to last long on me or not. I was thinking because of all the rave reviews about Revlon Colorstay Whip's lasting power that I'd try this one firs.t If this doesn't work then... nothing will? Or at least in the Revlon range. 

Physicians Formula Bronzer was totally an impulse buy. The pretty sun got to me.. 


Was there anything else that I should have gotten? 

1 comment:

  1. Some Physicians formula blushes? Unfortunately we don't have them here, but as far as I've seen they're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete