February 10, 2013

MAC Ruby Woo



Happy Chinese New Year!! 

With Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, this February is definitely the color of RED. I have been gravitating towards red lips lately. Of course, I'm not brave enough to wear it outside yet... but I do love it. I bought Ruby Woo because Lisa Eldridge said so, and she was right. It's beautiful.  


         
Ruby Woo is a matte forumla. It's a red with blue undertones. I don't know how it compares to other Mac lipsticks, because believe it or not, this is my only Mac Lipstick I own! A lot of people don't like matte forumlas. They find the lipstick drying and uncomfortable to wear. Although this is true, the drying texture gives my lips a very natural look like those are really what my lips look like! 

Ruby Woo goes on opaque, which i love! This swatch is a few swipes, because I want you to see the true color. 




Weird picture of me. Damn, this background makes me look like I'm in some shady area. 






1 comment:

  1. I love the look! You should definitely wear it outside!!!

    ReplyDelete