May 1, 2013

Anastasia Brow Powder

Brows are the most unexciting and difficult part of my makeup routine.

I ran out of Anastasia Brow Wiz, so I thought I should try their brow powder.  


Did you know they changed their packaging? I'm not sure that I like the new design. I love that it's more compact, but old design feels higher quality. 




Anastasia Brow Powder comes in two shades.  I have the shade in Brunette. I thought I had no use for the lighter shade. My black hair would only match the dark shade, right? It turns out mixing of the light and dark colors was the perfect match for my brows. If I tried using just the dark shade, then it would be too dark. 



This is the first time I used brow powder. I'm still getting use to it. It gives more a natural look than a brow pencil does, but it gives me a lack of control. I'm still working on making a sharp line at the end of my eyebrows. Hopefully it'll just take practice. I don't regret buying this stuff at all. This stuff is soft and pigmented. It's so easy to work with. I use Anastasia mini duo angled brush and spooly. 

Do you prefer Brow Wiz or the Brow Powder? 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment