May 17, 2013

Chanel Perfection Lumiere



My skin has been so out of whack lately. I don't know if it's the heat or my hormones, but I don't like it. I have been definitely reaching medium to full coverage foundations. But it has been so hot here in LA.  I wanted to try something lightweight, matte and long lasting. 

Impossible, right? 

No, my lovlies, it's not. 

Meet my new matte friend, Chanel Perfection Lumiere ($55). 

 I love that it comes with a pump. I use a Beauty Blender and bounce it on my skin. As it dries, it dries in a powder finish, so no need to powder! Throughout the day, it doesn't oxidize and it lasts well. I would have to powder around 4 hours, but that happens with any foundation. 

I love how this foundations is matte but doesn't make my face flat! It looks like my natural skin BREATHING. 

It is a hefty price tag, but I say if you have oily skin, it's worth of try! 


Me with just foundation and brow powder. 



What do you think?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment