May 7, 2013

Spring Lippies



Spring is here and it's all about the lips. 

Meet my Spring lip contenders I have been wearing everyday. 

 Lip butters are the name of the game. They are creamy, moisturizing and pigmented. It makes it so easy to swipe and go than laying lipstick then lipgloss everyday. When I feel incredibly girly, I use Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Adventure. It is the best quality lipstick I ever used. I love how it applies thinly on my lips (and it's still pigmented!) It makes it feel like my lips. I hate how some lipsticks applies thickly and it feels like gunk. I love the fresh bright rose pink it imparts on my lips. The gold shimmer in it is just icing on the cake. Gorgeous. Totally worth the splurge. When I want a everyday pink I used Flower Cosmetics in Haute Honeysuckle. It's a turned down version of Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Adventure. It's has more of a peach rosy pink  color. Really, it's a your lips but better. Last and certainly not least, my beloved Revlon Lip butter in Juicy Papaya. My favorite Revlon lip butter color. I won't say much about them because I already dedicated a post to them here


What are you loving? 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment