June 11, 2013

I'm Returning This: Real Techniques Limited Edition Brushes


Real Techniques has new brushes? 

Oh Yeah! Sign me up! 



Real Techniques Limited Edition brushes are all about duo fiber. It comes with a face, contour and a eye brush. Because Real Techniques already has brushes similar to these, I thought I was going to purchase brushes I already have and love. I made the purchase anyways because they were duofiber. (Man, the things I convince myself with. -_-)
But I was right. Compared to their other brushes, they are shaped a bit differently. Compared to their original brushes, they are much more fluffy and less compacted. 
Real Techniques Powder Brush (Left) vs. Real Techniques Face Brush (Right)

Why I am returning them: They are PRICKLY! When I first opened the package and tested on my hand, I thought they were so soft. It was just what I expected from Real Techniques. Then... I brushed them on my face...it was not worth the $20 I paid for. 

I am disappointed. 

Did you have good luck with these? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment