June 20, 2013

Travel Makeup Bag: Road Trip


My family and I decided to take a road trip up to Oregon this week, so I attend my graduation ceremony. 

Hurray! 

For a 6 day trip, I obviously overpacked. To defend myself, I lug this bad boy every weekend because I move back and forth between apartments. I can't wait till I settle into a real place. 




If you're wondering, I got this travel makeup bag at Sephora. It can stuff practically everything you want. It has 3 little makeup bags that have velcro, which you can rip off or put it back on as you please.  I organized each as these bags for my base, eyes and lips. On top has another zipper where I stuff all my makeup brushes and tools.

Base: 
Chanel Powder Universal Compact- I carry this everywhere. It takes any shine away without being cakey. 
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage- Awesome summer concealer! You have to get use to the dry consistency. 
Skin Food Salmon Concealer- For those pesky dark eye circles. 
Nars Bronzer in Laguna- Of course. 

**Not pictured Covergirl Outlast Fabulous Foundation 



Eyes: Anastasia Eye Powder in Espresso - starting to really love this stuff
Bobbi Brown in Peach-just for a wash of color
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in RSVP
Kiss Me Heroine Voluminous Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover: HG! 
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: For the brows to stay in place. (Damn you ruly brows!)
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black



Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Color: A very underrated product. I use this everyday. 
Sue Devit Eyeliner in Chiang Mai
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Bourbon
Anastasia Brow-Fix
Lip: Lush Mint Julip Sugar Scrub
Too Faced Lip Insurance
Rimmel (Apocalips) Show Off in Stellar and Celestial
No. 7 Lip Pencil in Nude


Makeup Brushes: Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush - Love this under the eyes
Real Techniques Foundation Brush
Ecotools Stippling Brush
Ecotools Blush Brush

Tools: Eyebrow Scissors and Large Tweezers- I got these at a nearby Japanese Market
Anastasia Duo Eyebrow brush/ Spoolie
Betsey Johnson Tweezerman Tweezers 


Misc: Clean Shower Fresh Perfume Roller Ball
Urban Decay All Nighter XL Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


WHEW All done! 

I really need to learn how to pack less. 

Any suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment