September 17, 2013

Canmake Nobimori Mascara


Canmake is one of my favorite Asian makeup brands. They just make quality items at a great price. I never had a disappointed item...until I got this. Well, that's what I thought when I initially tried it. The formula was so wet, it was unworkable. It does poorly on curl control. I have to use Kate Mascara Base to keep the curl up. This is disappointing in a Japanese mascara. Usually they are awesome in the curl patrol department. But when the mascara has dried up a bit, and I use a mascara base, it's working a lot better. 

It has the fine tooth comb brush thing going on. It's not my favorite, but on this mascara, I don't mind it so much. It's quite easy to to comb through with voluminous lashes in one swipe. By the way, the voluminous thing on this mascara is kind of awesome. One of my favorite parts of this mascara. Another? It doesn't smudge!! 

Warning: This mascara is really hard to scrub off. It is a toughie. I use Kiss Me Heroine Mascara Remover, which usually works on all mascaras, but on this one I have to wait a second longer to take it off. 

I wouldn't buy this mascara again. It's too much work for something that is hard to get in the States. 









Hopefully, I'll get better luck next time! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment