September 16, 2013

Maybelline 14 hour Lipstick in Never Ending Nude







If Lisa Eldridge says it's good, it's good enough for me. So far; so good. It is a matte formula, which means it's drier than other lipsticks. Even though it's dry, it doesn't my lips uncomfortable or sticky. It feels like there's absolutely nothing on my lips, which I like.

The lipstick name is far from what it sounds like. It's definitely not a nude. It's a pinky mauve making it one those your lips but better color. As much as I love the color, I do wish I got another color, because this "Never Ending Nude" is a glitter bomb. The glitter particles are huge, and there's a lot of it. My lips are sensitive. At times, because of all the glitter, it can leaves my lips feeling sore.

In spite all of this, this is my new 'my lips but better' every day lipstick. It helps bring my look altogether, and it lasts a really long time: easily 4-6 hours. I don't like to touch up, so it's perfect when I can just dab in the morning and go. 







Thoughts? 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment